How to Enter:
Starting Wednesday, May 1, 2013, the Klockit Create-A-Clock contest will open up to Facebook fans and online guests. Follow these basic steps to enter the contest:
(1) ‘Like’ Klockit on Facebook.
(2) Create a clock using at least one Klockit product.
(3) Next, you have 3 options: Post your photo on our Facebook page, send us a private Facebook message, or email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Make sure your entry submission includes a brief description of the story behind your clock project (this is part of the criteria used in the judging – see below).
(5) Submit your entry by Friday, May 31, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST
One (1) grand prize winner will receive a $300 Klockit gift certificate; the second and third place winners will receive a $200 and $100 Klockit gift certificate, respectively. Winners will be judged based on the creativity, design and the story behind the clock project on a scale of 1 to 5. A panel of judges made up of Klockit staff will rate the finalists. The averages of the ratings determine the winners.
Winners will be announced and contacted the week of June 3, 2013. When the winners are decided, they will be announced here on the Klockit blog and on the Klockit Facebook Page.