Calling all crafty clockmakers! Klockit’s new clock contest has finally arrived. Whether you have a DIY wall or mantel clock to share or a jewelry you’ve made out of clock parts, you’re eligible for our Crafty Clockmaker contest. Enter for a chance to win a $100 Klockit gift certificate!
How to Enter:
Klockit’s Crafty Clockmaker contest is open to Pinterest users. Please follow these basic steps to enter the contest:
(1) ‘Follow’ Klockit on Pinterest.
(2) Create a new board titled, “Crafty Clockmaker”.
(3) Fill your new board with one (1) or more of your own DIY clock projects, and at least three (3) of your favorite Klockit products from http://www.Klockit.com.
(4) Make sure your entry submission includes a brief description of the story behind your clock project.
(5) Submit your entry via email by Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest submissions will fall into one of three categories: Wall Clocks, Desk/Mantel Clocks, and Clock Jewelry. Three (3) Best-of-Show winners will be chosen; one from each category mentioned above. The winners will receive one (1) $100 Klockit gift certificate. Entries will be judged based on the creativity, design and the story behind the clock project on a scale of 1 to 5. A panel of judges made up of Klockit staff will rate the finalists. The averages of the ratings determine the winners.
Read the official rules.
Winners will be announced and contacted the week of October 28, 2013. When the winners are decided, they will be announced here on the Klockit blog and on the Klockit Pinterest Page.