Klockit’s Crafty Clockmaker Pin-to-Win Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest.
This promotion is open to legal U.S. residents including residents of Puerto Rico (excluding U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, other United States territories and Hawaii) and legal residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. You understand that you are providing your information to Primex, Inc. and not to Pinterest.
1. CONTEST DESCRIPTION: The Klockit Crafty Clockmaker Contest (the “Contest”) entry period begins on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST (the “Entry Period”). Entry in the Contest does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. The Contest will award three (3) winners one (1) $100 Klockit gift certificate for each Best-of-Show category. Winners will be judged based on their photo submission in three (3) categories: creativity, design, and story included of experience building the clock. The Contest will be judged by the staff at Klockit. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Primex, Inc., N3211 Country Road H, Lake Geneva, WI 53147 (the “Sponsor” and “Judges”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to legal U.S. including residents of Puerto Rico (excluding U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, other United States territories and Hawaii) and legal residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), at the time of entry and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and who have joined Pinterest. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, Judges, promotion prize suppliers, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, retailers, printers, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the promotion agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (as defined by the IRS) and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Pinterest database clock will be the timekeeper for this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: In order to participate you must:
- Follow Klockit on Pinterest.
- Create a new board titled, “Craft Clockmaker”.
- Fill your new board with one (1) or more of your own DIY clock projects, and three (3) of your favorite Klockit products from http://www.Klockit.com.
- Email the link of your new board to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of the clock project, which Klockit items were used in the project, and the story behind the project.
- Submit your entry by 11:59 CST on Sunday, October 27, 2013.
LIMIT: One entry per person over the Contest Entry Period. Any attempts by the same person to enter, including entries submitted with an alternate Pinterest profile, will be disqualified. No post may be obscene, pornographic, violent, offensive in any manner, or in any other way not suitable to be published. If an entry falls into this category their corresponding entry will become void.
Entries that do not meet the post specifications, or description specifications, or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry. All materials and boards submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines that for any reason the Contest cannot be run as originally planned or if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and to award the prize based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
Entry Notes: Entries made on another’s behalf by any other individuals or any other entity, including but not limited to commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. By entering, all participants and/or entrants release the Sponsor and Judges from and against all claims, expenses and damages arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or his/her receipt or use of the prize awarded in this Contest. By entering the Contest, entrants confirm that posts submitted from other sources do not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties. Entries found to be violating the intellectual property rights of third parties may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading of any Contest-related information or any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor.
5. PRIZE: Only the prizes listed below will be awarded in this Contest. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
$100 Klockit gift certificate for the Best-of-Show picture in each of these categories: Wall Clocks, Desk/Mantel Clocks, and Clock Jewelry.
All other incidental expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of the Winner. All taxes on prizes are the Winner’s sole responsibility. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent substitutions as necessary, due to circumstances not under its control.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Conduct of the Contest is under the supervision of the Sponsor. Potential prize winners will be notified by email using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prizewinner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prizewinner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prizewinner does not respond within (48) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prizewinner, such potential prizewinner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of any prize constitutes prizewinner’s permission to use prizewinner’s entry materials, photograph, name, likeness, voice, biographical information (and those of any other individual appearing in the photo), statements and complete address (collectively, the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Promotion Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
7. LICENSE: Prizewinners grant the Sponsor and their agents a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to record, copy, publish, use, edit, exhibit, distribute, perform, merchandise, license, sublicense, adapt and/or modify all materials submitted in connection with the entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation and without any compensation to the entrant. Prizewinners assign all intellectual property rights, including copyright, and waive all moral rights, in and to the entry, in favor of the Sponsor.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Judges, Pinterest and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases Sponsor, Judges, Pinterest, and the Promotion Entities from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest and (vi) use of any prize.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Primex, Inc., c/o Marketing Department, N3211 County Rd. H, Lake Geneva, WI 53147. All such requests must be received by 11/4/13.