It’s back! Our create-a-clock contest is back and it’s time to submit your latest clock project(s) for a chance to win one of three $100 Klockit gift certificates.
We’ve revamped the three categories and judging criteria for the Fall contest. The first category available for submission is called Master Clock Builder, and will be judged on the picture(s) submitted, along with the story of the project’s intricacy. The next category is called Gift of Time, and will also be judged on the picture(s) submitted plus the story of satisfaction and joy of giving the clock as a gift. Last but not least, the third category for this contest is called the Most Unique Clock, and will be judged based on the picture(s) submitted and an explanation of what makes the clock unique.
How to Enter:
Our Fall clock contest is open to everyone. Please follow these steps to enter the contest:
(1) Create a clock using at least one Klockit product
(2) Submit your clock for entry via:
- Facebook (personal message / post to our page)
- Twitter (direct message / mention us in a tweet), or
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE: Your entry must include which category you are submitting to (see below), at least one (1) photo, and the story behind your clock project. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on September 30, 2014.
Contest submissions will fall into one of three categories:
(1) Master Clock Builder: Judged on picture and story of project intricacy.
(2) Gift of Time: Judged on picture and story of satisfaction and joy of giving the clock as gift.
(3) Most Unique Clock: Judged on picture and story of what makes the clock unique.
Three (3) Best-of-Show winners will be chosen; one from each category mentioned above. The winners will receive one (1) $100 Klockit gift certificate. Entries will be judged based on a scale of 1 to 5. A panel of judges made up of Klockit staff will rate the finalists. The averages of the ratings determine the winners.
Read the official rules.
Winners will be announced and contacted the first week of October. When the winners are decided, they will be announced here on the Klockit blog and on the Klockit Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest Pages.