Who’s ready for another clock contest? The time is now! Submit your latest clock project(s) in our Fall Clock Contest for a chance to win one of four $100 Klockit gift certificates.
Thank you to those who submitted feedback from previous clock contests. Your feedback helped us create a better clock contest experience for everyone. We hope you’ll enjoy our Fall Clock Contest!
How to Enter:
Our Fall 2015 clock contest is open to everyone. Please follow these steps to enter the clock contest:
(1) Create a clock using at least one Klockit product
(2) Submit your clock for entry via:
- Facebook (personal message / post to our page)
- Twitter (direct message / mention us in a tweet), or
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE: Your entry must include which category you are submitting in to, at least one photo of your clock, and the story behind your project. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CDT on October 31, 2015.
Your clock contest submission(s) may fall into one of the four categories shown below. Please feel free to submit multiple entries into one category, or the same entry into multiple categories:
(1) Master Clock Maker: For expert clock makers. Judged on picture(s) provided and story behind the clock build.
(2) Gift of Time: Judged on picture(s) provided and story of satisfaction and joy of giving the clock as gift.
(3) Most Creative Clock: Judged on picture(s) provided and story of what makes the clock creative.
(4) Junior Clock Maker: For clock makers 17 years old and younger. Judged on picture(s) provided and story behind the clock build.
Four (4) Best-of-Show winners will be chosen; one from each category mentioned above. The winners will receive one (1) $100 Klockit gift certificate. Entries will be judged based on a scale of 1 to 5. A panel of judges made up of Klockit staff will rate the finalists. The averages of the ratings determine the winners.