A huge thank you goes out to all who participated in our Fall 2015 clock contest! So many fantastic stories – we appreciate the opportunity to hear about all of the great projects you all have completed. Continue reading
We’ve added three new categories / judging criteria to this contest. The first new category is called Master Clock Builder, and will be judged on the picture(s) submitted, along with the story of the project’s intricacy. The next new category is called Gift of Time, and will also be judged on the picture(s) submitted plus the story of satisfaction and joy of giving the clock as a gift. Last but not least, the last new category for this contest is called the Most Unusual Clock, and will be judged based on the picture(s) submitted and an explanation of what makes the clock unique.
How to Enter:
Klockit’s Create-A-Clock contest is open to everyone. Please follow these steps to enter the contest:
(1) Create a clock using at least one Klockit product
(2) Submit your clock for entry via:
- Facebook (personal message / post to our page)
- Twitter (direct message / mention us in a tweet), or
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE: Your entry must include which category you are submitting to (see below), at least one (1) photo, and the story behind your clock project. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on Wednesday, April 30, 2014.
Contest submissions will fall into one of three categories:
- Master Clock Builder: Judged on picture and story of project intricacy.
- Gift of Time: Judged on picture and story of satisfaction and joy of giving the clock as gift.
- Most Unusual Clock: Judged on picture and story of what makes the clock unusual.
Three (3) Best-of-Show winners will be chosen; one from each category mentioned above. The winners will receive one (1) $100 Klockit gift certificate. Entries will be judged based on a scale of 1 to 5. A panel of judges made up of Klockit staff will rate the finalists. The averages of the ratings determine the winners.
Winners will be announced and contacted the week of May 5, 2014. When the winners are decided, they will be announced here on the Klockit blog and on the Klockit Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest Pages.